Hello,
we need some more information. From a terminal window please run:
apport-collect 1266804
and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.
Jörg
** Changed in: gnome-nettool (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-nettool in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1269804
Title:
Nokia x2-00 Doesn't connect (mobile Broadband)
Status in “gnome-nettool” package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
I am trying to connect to the internet using my nokia x2-00. The
system detects the phone as a modem but when i try to connect it says
'network disconnected'. Also I am not facing any such problem in
windows 7. I tried adding a new mobile broadband connection but it
does not help either.
System information:
OS : Ubuntu 13.10
Device : Nokia x2-00
Number : *99#
Username : Blank
Password : Blank
APN : airtelgprs.com
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-nettool/+bug/1269804/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp