Ross Gayler, this bug report is being closed due to your last comment
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/824914/comments/3
regarding this being fixed with an update. For future reference you can
manage the status of your own bugs by clicking on the current status in
the yellow line and then choosing a new status in the revealed drop down
box. You can learn more about bug statuses at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status. Thank you again for taking the time
to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Please submit any
future bugs you may find.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Invalid

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/824914

Title:
  printing from Firefox 5 crashes reboots network printer

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have a networked Brother HL-4050CDN printer. I used to be able to
  print from Firefox to this printer with no problems. Recently (after I
  upgraded to Firefox 5?) most times when I print from Firefox to the
  printer the printer reboots and does not print anything. If I print to
  file (PS or PDF format) from and then print the file from Evince to
  the networked printer, that works fine.  I have also noticed that if I
  print from Firefox to the networked printer without it rebooting there
  is a problem with the font - it is very coarse

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-10.46-generic 2.6.38.7
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-10-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Aug 12 11:03:20 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 5.0+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.2
   flashplugin-installer 10.3.181.34ubuntu0.11.04.1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1.1-0ubuntu1~11.04.1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_AU:en
   LANG=en_AU.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-06-08 (64 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/824914/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to