rafael, thank you for taking the time to report this and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cannot work on this bug because your
description didn't include enough information. You may find it helpful
to read "How to report bugs effectively"
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs . We'd be grateful if you would
then provide a more complete description of the problem.

We have instructions on debugging some types of problems at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures

At a minimum, we need:
1. The specific steps or actions you took that caused you to encounter the
problem,
2. The behavior you expected, and
3. The behavior you actually encountered (in as much detail as possible).

Thank you for your understanding.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  problem created when run sun java 6 based applications specifically
  "learnmate"

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  Release:        11.04
  Package:      firefox web browser
  Version:       4.0.1+build1+nobinonly+0ubuntu011.04.1
  Plugin:        sun-java-plugin
  Version:      6.24-1 build0.10.10.1
  architecture:  amd64
  expected: pop up with the java application
  happened: just close firefox

  Package: firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Apr 29 21:40:11 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 4.0.1+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1
   flashplugin-installer 10.2.159.1ubuntu1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.1~20110420-0ubuntu1
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101008)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=es_VE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-04-29 (1 days ago)