Sidi Cd, this bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't been any
activity in it recently. We were wondering if this is still an issue? If
so, could you please test for this with the latest development release
of Ubuntu? ISO images are available from http://cdimage.ubuntu.com
/daily-live/current/ .

If it remains an issue, could you please run the following command in
the development release from a Terminal
(Applications->Accessories->Terminal), as it will automatically gather
and attach updated debug information to this report:

apport-collect REPLACE-WITH-BUG-NUMBER

Please note, given that the information from the prior release is
already available, doing this on a release prior to the development one
would not be helpful.

Thank you for your understanding.

Helpful bug reporting tips:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Flashplayer crashes

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  Help,
  Damsel in distress again :D i need my precious beloved ubuntu working
purrfect.. so i need ur help!

  So here is my problem:
  I know i am supposed to give a lot of information to my Laptop but i am as
green behind the ears as if i were supposed to play soccer in the world cup.....
  So please sorry for my ignorance :D
  I have an eepc Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat installed now on it.(since
today) I hoped it would get better. But no.. :(
  Google Chrome and Firefox installed on it..
  Adobe Flashplayer everything else i removed.. ( i did some research.. but
nothing seems to work for poor lil me :( )
  ok this is what i have:

  sidi@sidi-laptop:~$ locate libflashplayer.so
  /usr/lib/adobe-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so

  Thats all.. why do my videos crash when i wanna watch fullscreen?Everything
crashes and goes black.. And why is it so choppy when i watch youtube and stuff?
  I did:
  sidi@sidi-laptop:~$ uname -a; lsb_release -a; dpkg -l | grep flash; dpkg -l |
grep swf; dpkg -l | grep gnas
  Linux sidi-laptop 2.6.32-25-generic #45-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 19:48:22 UTC
2010 i686 GNU/Linux
  No LSB modules are available.
  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      10.10
  Codename:     maverick
  pi  flashplugin-installer                       10.1.102.65ubuntu0.10.10.1
                     Adobe Flash Player plugin installer
  ii  flashplugin-nonfree                         10.1.102.65ubuntu0.10.10.1
                     Adobe Flash Player plugin installer (transitional package)
  sidi@sidi-laptop:~$

  Since i upgraded to 10.10 Maverick Meerkat my internet connection starts
dropping out.. then i get:
  This webpage is not available
  The webpage at
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+question/134490/+makebug
might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
  Here are some suggestions:
  Reload this web page later.
  Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): The server could not be found
  then i disable my Wlan, enable and then i can continue surfing.. problem is i
have to do it like every 5 minutes...

  I have goooooogled and gooogled but nothing helps ... so i need u experts to
hulp me please :D
  Thank uuu.loads and loads..

  oh yeah as u noticed i am a little newbie here so puuuhhlleezee take
  it easy on me :D thank u again