In fact it seems to work now (tested with ubuntu 13.10 / firefox 26.0+build2-0ubuntu0.13.10.2), sorry for not having tested lately. As far as I am concerned this bug may be closed.
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/845600 Title: loading a particular png file crashes window manager Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: Trying to open http://carto.metro.free.fr/documents/CartoRerIdf.v2.2.0.png crashes systematically, not only firefox but the whole window manager (I am sent back to the graphical login screen). This does not happen with chromium, so I assume this is somehow linked to firefox. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04 Package: firefox 6.0.2+build2+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-11.48-generic 2.6.38.8 Uname: Linux 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64 NonfreeKernelModules: wl Architecture: amd64 Date: Fri Sep 9 15:14:35 2011 EcryptfsInUse: Yes FirefoxPackages: firefox 6.0.2+build2+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.11.04.1 flashplugin-installer 10.3.183.7ubuntu0.11.04.1 adobe-flashplugin N/A icedtea-plugin 1.1.1-0ubuntu1~11.04.1 InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1) ProcEnviron: LANGUAGE=fr_FR:en PATH=(custom, user) LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8 SHELL=/bin/zsh SourcePackage: firefox UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/845600/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

