Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please execute the following command, as it will
automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:

  apport-collect 1271728

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Incomplete

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1271728

Title:
  gnome-settings-daemon always crashes in xrdp session

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I'm running Ubuntu 12.04.4 in a Hyper-V virtual machine on Windows
  2012 R2. I am using Xrdp with X11rdp to allow remote access using an
  rdp client (usually the Microsoft client).

  Some random time after logging in with rdp as any user, gnome-
  settings-daemon crashes and the apport window opens. I've submitted
  several of those error reports. Everything else in the session keeps
  working normally and I can simply close the window.

  When I login directly on the machine instead of via rdp the problem
  seems not occur, though I seldom do that and could just have been
  lucky.

  I realize that I could probably disable apport but of course a fix
  would be better. I've attached the crashlog with all the details.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+bug/1271728/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to