** Description changed:

  I have keyboard and gamepad, both attached to single USB Hub. And if
  they are plugged both while Ubuntu cold start, I can't type anything in
  "password" form on login screen, use keyboard arrows to switch between
  users and so on. So I need to switch to tty1, login there and execute
  "sudo service lightdm restart" for normal X-server session login.

  OS: Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (development branch), amd64
  lightdm version: 1.9.5-0ubuntu1
  X.Org version: 1:7.7+1ubuntu7

+ Keyboard: SVEN Comfort 3535
+ Gamepad: BRAVIS PU-2222
+
  Sorry for my English

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard is not working until lightdm restart

Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu: