------------

Bug,

- Canhui

Canhui Ge
Product Manager at taobao
China

Confirm that you know Canhui Ge:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/-yej1va-hqw0lhjp-5i/isd/19624155569/KI9Ec2Sy/?hs=false&tok=1v2_rAtqjtHm41

(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA
94043, USA.

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Using Debian's sysv-rc in Ubuntu causes multiuser semantics to bail in
  package updates

Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: pulseaudio

  When I do a update of hardy,the time is 2008.3.28,21:39(time-zone is Beijing)
  I got this error and the update  failed.
  正在设置 pulseaudio (0.9.9-1ubuntu4) ...
  usage: update-rc.d [-n] [-f] <basename> remove
         update-rc.d [-n] <basename> defaults [NN | sNN kNN]
         update-rc.d [-n] <basename> start|stop NN runlvl [runlvl] [...] .
                -n: not really
                -f: force
  dpkg:处理 pulseaudio (--configure)时出错:
   子进程 post-installation script 返回了错误号 1