Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 13.10, all patches installed, x86
Transmission 2.82 (transmission-common 2.82-0ubuntu1, transmission-gtk
2.82-0ubuntu1)

What I expect to happen:
I expect Transmission to display the correct share ratio of a torrent, no
matter how much or how long I've already shared it.

What happened instead:
Above a certain share ratio, transmission gets confused, see screenshot.
Happens to only one of several seeding torrents I have open.

** Affects: transmission (Ubuntu)

** Tags: ratio share transmission

** Attachment added: "screenshot of incorrect ratio"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1272949/+attachment/3957788/+files/ratio2.png

Packages, which is subscribed to transmission in Ubuntu.

  Share ratio incorrect

Status in “transmission” package in Ubuntu: