Now it works, but after login Unity and Compiz do not work and I can
only see the background image. I open a new bug here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-
drivers-331-updates/+bug/1274733

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-331-updates in
Ubuntu.

  NVIDIA Prime fails with Linux 3.13

Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers-331” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers-331-updates” package in Ubuntu:

  When I select the Nvidia® graphics card from control panel using
  nvidia-prime, after logging out, the screen goes black and the only
  way to approach it is in text mode. I also used the nvidia-prime 4.2
  in Ubuntu 13.10 but I have never encountered such problems.

  Operative System : Ubuntu 14.04LTS 64bit (Daily Build)
  Package: nvidia-prime 0.5.3
  Driver: nvidia-331-updates
  Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce® 610M
  Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM