As this seems to be an interoperability problem between libspectre and
ghostscript >9.05 I set this to "invalid" for qpdfview and added
libspectre as an affected project. Unfortunately, it seems that
libspectre has been in limbo for quite some time, so this problem might
go unresolved for quite some time.

** Also affects: libspectre

** Changed in: qpdfview (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: libspectre (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: libspectre

** Summary changed:

- qpdfview 0.4.3-1 doesn't open ps and eps files properly
+ interoperability problem between libspectre 0.2.7 and ghostscript >9.05

** Also affects: ghostscript (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ghostscript in Ubuntu.

  interoperability problem between libspectre 0.2.7 and ghostscript
  >9.05

Status in “ghostscript” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “libspectre” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “qpdfview” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  qpdfview 0.4.3-1 doesn't open ps and eps files properly in ubuntu
  13.10. I've updated my computer but still the problem persists. I've
  tested these files in another computer with ubuntu 12.04 LTS installed
  in it. The files opened there without any problem.