** Changed in: evolution

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Follow-up mail looses follow-up marker when moved between IMAP folders

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Fix Released
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  Steps to reproduce:
  - Mark an e-mail as follow-up in the inbox
  - Move it to an arbitrary folder

  Result:
  - original mail with the follow-up marker is in trash
  - copied mail is in the arbitrary folder

  Expected:
  - mail with follow-up marker in the arbitrary folder
  (- no mail in trash, as discussed in #110272)

  Possible reason:
  This is probably related to the fact that moving is implemented as
copy-delete. Having read #110272 , I did find the still marked e-mail in the
trash folder. Too bad, because follow-ups in trash are not shown in search
folders (I created one that shows me all follow-up mail).

  Possible solutions:
  - to implement copying of follow-up markers within the copy action
  - if #110272 is regarded as a bug and if it gets fixed resulting in
implementing a real move action (not copy-delete), then moving follow-up
markers should be implemented there

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: 14585ce6324592e89a5aa34b8565755e
  CheckboxSystem: 369badf76a00832c72b98c2d9d78a1dd