** Attachment added: "Build log from PPA"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mono/+bug/1283172/+attachment/3990044/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-saucy-i386.mono_3.2.8%2Bdfsg-1%7Epre1_UPLOADING.txt.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to mono in Ubuntu.

  FFe: Mono 3.2.3+dfsg-7ubuntu1 -> 3.2.8+dfsg+1

Status in “mono” package in Ubuntu:

  Mono in Ubuntu has been an old version for a long time, which has
  begun to reflect negatively on Ubuntu as a platform for current .NET
  development (which is relevant for e.g. games). I uploaded 3.2.3 a
  month or two ago with a view to getting a newer, less buggy release
  into the archive to replace it ASAP, in time for release.

  3.2.8 was released on Wednesday, too late to get it packaged up, past
  Debian NEW, and into Trusty before freeze. Such is life.

  I strongly feel that we should upgrade to this version. It resolves a
  number of cross-platform issues and Linux bugs, including official
  support for ARMHF (our 3.2.3 packages supported this via about 50
  cherry-picked patches).

  The impact should be relatively low (one minor ABI change will affect
  one rdep, requiring a simple recompile) compared to the existing
  impact of 3.2.3 - and we're still very early in the freeze with plenty
  of time left for any bugfixes as discovered.

  Upstream still does not meaningfully support ppc64el (it will compile,
  but fail to run any software which calls into C libraries, making it
  useless) so I feel the ubuntu1 revision should be dropped to eliminate
  any confusion over arch support.