Didn’t happen with pentobi/7.2-1 (previously 7.1-2), inkscape/0.48.4-3ubuntu2
(previously 0.48.4-1ubuntu4).
Build log:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/165128588/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-arm64.pentobi_7.2-1_UPLOADING.txt.gz

** Changed in: inkscape (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  Segmentation fault on arm64 with command line SVG→PNG export

Status in “inkscape” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  A segmentation fault occurred while building the package pentobi/7.1-2 for
Ubuntu trusty, arch arm64.
  I’m afraid I can’t provide any backtrace, but here is the information I can
gather.

  The package’s build process uses inkscape with option -e to convert
  SVG files to PNG files.

  From the build log:
     debian/rules override_dh_auto_build
  make[1]: Entering directory `/build/buildd/pentobi-7.1'
  inkscape -e src/pentobi/icons/pentobi-16.png src/pentobi/icons/pentobi-16.svg
  make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_build] Segmentation fault
  make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/buildd/pentobi-7.1'
  make: *** [build-arch] Error 2
  dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build-arch gave error exit status 2
  Build finished at 20131215-2359
  FAILED [dpkg-buildpackage died]
  […]
  inkscape[32038]: unhandled level 1 translation fault (11) at 0xc5781638, esr
0x92000005

  The whole log is at

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/159877145/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-arm64.pentobi_7.1-2_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
  Build logs for other architectures, which didn’t have segfaults, can be found
at
  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pentobi/7.1-2#source-builds

  Thanks!
  --