   Can't type my password after cold boot

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  User Login password field is non-responsive after restart

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  When machine restarts, I try to to relogin via GUI with my user
  account. But I can the password field is non responsive and to counter
  this I need to login once as guest and logout. Once I do so, will be
  able to login normally via GUI by entering my password.