** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics/+bug/1284623/+attachment/3996112/+files/Xorg.0.log

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  'Elantech Touchpad' becomes semi-unresonsive after a few minutes in
  'ASUS N56VJ-S4143H'

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-synaptics” package in Ubuntu:

  After a few minutes of usage, the touchpad will stop responding to
  multi-touch gestures, like two-finger scrolling, and tap to click is
  not possible. I have had luck with reenabling these features from time
  to time by running

  'synclient TouchpadOff=0'

  although this only works about 1 in 10 times. It should be noted, that
  sometimes re touchpad becomes completely unresponsive instead of just
  not responding to multi-touch and tapping. When this is the case, the
  above command fixes the issue until next reboot. I have tried
  collecting some debugging info, but I noticed, that xev does not give
  any output, when two fingers are touching the touchpad.