** Changed in: apport

Packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  retracer attaching incomplete backtrace

Status in Apport crash detection/reporting:
  Fix Released
Status in “apport” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “apport” source package in Natty:

  Binary package hint: apport

  I was pleasantly surprised this morning to see xserver crash reports
  collected by apport once again.  (Did something get fixed in the
  plumbing layer or apport to make this start working again?)

  Anyway, as can be seen on bugs #705078, #705089, #705295 something is
  still not quite right.  It appears the retracer is decoding the first
  few calls (which are just cleanup from the crash) and then stops after
  call #2.

  Thread 1 (process 4692):
  #0  XISendDeviceHierarchyEvent (flags=0xbfcccf9c)
  #1  0x08067984 in DisableDevice (dev=0xaaa8e70, sendevent=1 '\001')
  #2  0xbfcccf9c in ?? ()
  No symbol table info available.
  Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

  What we need to see is the bits after call #9, I think.