Sebastian: Picture of login screen attached!

I have done some more research.
1) It does not affect newly created accounts. (Created today.)
2) Of the two older accounts, I can only try with my own. Missing the password
for the other one.

I tried again, and I was not mistaken. Xubuntu does change wallpaper in
lightdm when another user is highlighted, whatever greeter it might be.
(Wasn't that change made between quantal and raring?)

In both cases of my and the new account, all pictures as in jpg-format
and saved in the accounts homefolders.  I havn't been bothering about
the reading rights, and have therefore not been activly changing them
eigther. They are all downloaded with FF from google image search.

lightdm doesn't look the after the upgrade to trusty. Did any config-
files change as well? Or does the update script mess around with reading
rights as well? I guess the explanaition/solotion is somewere here.

** Attachment added: "Pic of screen on demand."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1288075/+attachment/4008130/+files/IMG_0003.JPG

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Xubuntu lightdm: Wrong wallpaper at login screen.

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  This bug is about the background image/wallpaper in xubuntu's lightdm.
  The login screen.

  The wallpaper is supposed to be the same as the wallpaper for the
  marked user. If I higlight my name, it should show my wallpaper, and
  if I highlight my brothers namne, it should change to his wallpaper.

  But it doesn't. It is stuck with the wallpaper I had when I uppgraded
  from saucy to trusty. No user have that wallpaper today, but it still
  shows up at the login page.

  1 Using Xubuntu Trusty, uppgraded from Saucy. (Saucy was a clean install.)
  2 lightdm version 1.9.8-0ubuntu1

  [Later edit = spelling corrections. English is not my native.]