  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Wed Jan 15 13:15:27 2014
  GnomeSessionIdleInhibited: No
  GnomeSessionInhibitors: None
  GsettingsGnomeSession:
   org.gnome.desktop.session session-name 'ubuntu'
   org.gnome.desktop.session idle-delay uint32 300
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha i386 (20140113)
  SourcePackage: gnome-screensaver

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  Black screen (with clock) after waking the display

Status in “gnome-screensaver” package in Ubuntu:

  When the display sleeps due to idle time (or running `gnome-
  screensaver-command -a`), if I move the mouse slightly it wakes up to
  a  black screen with the clock on the top right. In this black screen
  I need to move the mouse again or press a key in order for the desktop
  to be shown. This occurs with the "lock screen when idle" option
  disabled.

  *Steps to reproduce*

  Disable lock when idle. Let the display go to sleep (or `gnome-
  screensaver-command -a`). Move the mouse pointer slightly. The display
  should "wake up", but instead of showing the desktop it shows a black
  screen (reminiscent of the lock screen?).

  Package: gnome-screensaver 3.6.1-0ubuntu9
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-2.17-generic 3.13.0-rc7
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-2-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.13.1-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386
  CurrentDesktop: Unity