Thanks David! This should be fixed in the current version in oneiric. I
attach a screenshot of the ca version.

I'm not quite sure I see the issue with the "hu" screenshot, could you
help me?

** Attachment added: "Screenshot at 2011-10-06 11:03:34.png"

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/868947/+attachment/2516796/+files/Screenshot%20at%202011-10-06%2011%3A03%3A34.png

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Heading text is not internationalization-friendly

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Have a look at the header in the screenshot, with Software Center
  having been run with a Catalan locale.

  It seems that the width of the "Our star apps" text in the header of
  Software Center is limited to the width of the actual text in English,
  making any longer strings "overflow" and be written over the tagline.

  It would be great to either not limit the width (or limit it to a
  greater value), or let the header grow vertically to allow 2 lines in
  the heading. If that's not possible, at least a translator comment in
  the string specifying the max. width would be really useful as a
  temporary workaround.

  In any case, I expect this to affect many languages, as translations
  cannot often be as short as the original English strings.

  Thanks.

  Package: software-center 5.0
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Oct  6 09:21:48 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=ca_ES:en
   LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
   LC_MESSAGES=ca_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: software-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-09-06 (29 days ago)