** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software categories appear untranslated

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  In Progress
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Reproduced it on both a Catalan and Hungarian locale.

  Some of the categories shown on the initial Software Center screen
  appear untranslated. They are:

  * Accessories
  * Education
  * Games
  * Graphics
  * Office
  * Sound & Video
  * Universal Access

  I think it's possible that none of them are loading translations, and
  that the ones appearing translated are just been loaded from somewhere
  else in the .mo file. One other thing I've noticed is that all of
  these strings are in the template and are translated, except for
  "Sound & Video", which doesn't appear in the template and is thus not
  exposed in Launchpad for translation.

  These are very visible strings, and it would be great if their
  translations could be loaded.

  Package: software-center 5.0
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Oct  6 09:50:53 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=ca_ES:en
   LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8
   LC_MESSAGES=ca_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: software-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-09-06 (29 days ago)