[Expired for xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  xorg: no keyboard after upgrade

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: xorg

  after upgrading to lucid I could not type my password on the login screen.
  also I could not do anything to get out of xorg (ctrl+alt+f1, ctrl+backspace
did not work)

  this was caused by the kbd driver having beeing removed from lucid.

  question: what was the objective in removing the kbd driver and
  breaking user's old installations?