[Expired for xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  Screen brightness is not affected by keys ("MacBook Pro")

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello.

  ===== Expected Behavior =====
  The funktion-keys on "F1" and "F2" should change brightness of the screen.

  ===== Instead =====
    * The Screenbrightness is not affected.
    * From time to time after waking up from standby the brightness is changed.
The only rebooting helps. I am not sure how to reproduce this, sorry.

  ===== System =====
  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      12.04

  Further infromation I will gladly include. Just ask.