network-admin has been shipped in the gnome-network-admin package
separately for a while.

We should probably keep this bug open until we check it's fixed, but
since I don't maintain the gnome-system-tools anymore, and they've been
deprecated in GNOME 3.0, nothing will be fixed anyway. And some people
from the bug control team have sometimes considered good practice to
massively ask for confirmation with no reason, leading to bugs being
closed automatically. So... In the future, NetworkManager should support
dial-up modems, and maybe that feature has already been merged.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-tools in Ubuntu.

  change defaults for dialup default route and nameservers

Status in “gnome-system-tools” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-system-tools

  In the dialup network settings configuration, the "set modem as
  default route to Internet" and "use the Internet service provider
  nameservers" tickboxes should be ticked by default.