Generating an SVG file using matplotlib,

from pylab import *

x = linspace(0,2,101)
plot(x,x)
xlim(0,1)
savefig('test.svg')

gives the SVG file attached. This file views fine in Inkscape, Firefox,
Chromium. However in Ristretto the blue line is not clipped properly and
extends past the right side of the plot. The file's XML is pretty
simple, with just one clip rectangle.

It seems there are a few image viewers with this problem including
Ristretto but also gpicview, comix, gthumb. I'm not sure why they all
share this issue (same library?). I'll submit the bug report here in
hopes it gets forwarded upstream to the right place.

** Affects: librsvg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: package-qa-testing trusty
--
misrendering of SVG files (clipping paths)
Packages, which is subscribed to librsvg in Ubuntu.