Please reply if this is still an issue on a supported release.

** Changed in: pm-utils (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Invalid

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pm-utils in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/690933

Title:
  Secondary Monitor Remains Asleep After Resume (Suspend)

Status in “pm-utils” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: pm-utils

  When I resume my computer from Suspend mode, it consistently does not
  wake up my secondary monitor.  The only way to wake it up is to unplug
  the monitor from the computer and re-plug it in.  It then immediately
  awakens.  I'm not entirely sure it's pm-utils, but it sounds like it
  after reading the Bugs/FindRightPackage wiki page.

  P.S. Not much of an issue for me, but I figured I should at least
  report it anyway.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
  Package: pm-utils 1.4.1-3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.41-generic 2.6.35.7
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-23-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Dec 15 19:57:21 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: pm-utils

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pm-utils/+bug/690933/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to