[Expired for flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Expired

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/993116

Title:
  Adobe Flash and U tube not working

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Dear Ubuntu,
  all audio ceased. No Youtube, Radio, Listen again for radio etc. Have tried 
installing , uninstalling reinstalling flashplayer etc and no joy.  Can you 
help please? When i try to get listen again for radio, picture comes up but no 
audio--

  rod@rod-desktop:~$  lsb_release -a; uname -a; dpkg -l | egrep 
'flash|gnash|swf|spark'
  LSB Version:  
core-2.0-ia32:core-2.0-noarch:core-3.0-ia32:core-3.0-noarch:core-3.1-ia32:core-3.1-noarch:core-3.2-ia32:core-3.2-noarch:core-4.0-ia32:core-4.0-noarch:cxx-3.0-ia32:cxx-3.0-noarch:cxx-3.1-ia32:cxx-3.1-noarch:cxx-3.2-ia32:cxx-3.2-noarch:cxx-4.0-ia32:cxx-4.0-noarch:desktop-3.1-ia32:desktop-3.1-noarch:desktop-3.2-ia32:desktop-3.2-noarch:desktop-4.0-ia32:desktop-4.0-noarch:graphics-2.0-ia32:graphics-2.0-noarch:graphics-3.0-ia32:graphics-3.0-noarch:graphics-3.1-ia32:graphics-3.1-noarch:graphics-3.2-ia32:graphics-3.2-noarch:graphics-4.0-ia32:graphics-4.0-noarch:printing-3.2-ia32:printing-3.2-noarch:printing-4.0-ia32:printing-4.0-noarch:qt4-3.1-ia32:qt4-3.1-noarch
  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Description:  Ubuntu 11.10
  Release:      11.10
  Codename:     oneiric
  Linux rod-desktop 3.0.0-17-generic #30-Ubuntu SMP Thu Mar 8 17:34:21 UTC 2012 
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
  ii  adobe-flash-properties-gtk                    11.2.202.233-0oneiric1      
               GTK+ control panel for Adobe Flash Player plugin version 11
  ii  adobe-flashplugin                             11.2.202.233-0oneiric1      
               Adobe Flash Player plugin version 11

  
  I have installed Flash aid and updated.

  I have tried various suggestions from earlier bug report but with no
  success.

  The following comes up but I have no idea if it is revelant.
  W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ 
oneiric/partner i386 Packages 
(/var/lib/apt/lists/archive.canonical.com_ubuntu_dists_oneiric_partner_binary-i386_Packages)
  W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ 
oneiric/partner i386 Packages 
(/var/lib/apt/lists/archive.canonical.com_ubuntu_dists_oneiric_partner_binary-i386_Packages)

  W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems.
  I am not sure how to do this?

  I also get; Could not open
  lock file/var/lib/dpkg/lock-open(13 permission denied

  I am using Mozilla firefox.

  Another problem we have is that there is no shut down button on Ubuntu
  11.10 in its newest form. With the older view it has a shut down
  button.

  Thanks Rod

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/993116/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to