[Expired for xorg (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Expired

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/768721

Title:
  While using firefox, Computer logged out by its self!!

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  OK. Not sure if this is a problem with my Ubuntu 11.04 or not but I
  was watching videos @ funnyordie.com--in firefox-- and my computer's
  screen went black--with a few lines of code or something--and logged
  out.

   It brought me back to the start-up screen where I have to select my
  profile and enter my password to log in. I am using a Sony Vaio
  VPCW212AD AKA VPCW212AX running a Atom N450 (1.6Ghz Solo) with 2GB
  ram, Intel 320 40GB SSD (which I put in recently...)

  Does natty have known issues with SSD's? This problem only emerged
  recently and has only happened twice in the past week or so.

   I recently was told in a reply from a youtuber that the 64Bit version
  of Natty works better than the 32Bit with the Atom N450... Although I
  can't see how it makes sense.. Do you perhaps know if the 64Bit works
  better with the Atom line-up?

  Thank you

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: firefox 4.0+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Apr 22 09:07:47 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 4.0+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
   flashplugin-installer 10.2.159.1ubuntu1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Beta i386 (20110330)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/768721/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to