Thanks for having a look.

Unfortunately, that panel is not there, either.  Which package provides
it?

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Legal notice in Details should refer to "Security & Privacy" instead
  of "Privacy" panel

Status in “unity-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Quoting from "$ unity-control-center info" in trusty and then go to
  "Legal Notice"

  "Collection and use of data
  When you enter a search term into the dash Ubuntu will search your Ubuntu
computer and will record the search terms locally.
  Unless you have opted out (see the “Online Search” section below), we will
also send your keystrokes as a search term to productsearch.ubuntu.com and
selected third parties[...]
  Online Search
  You may restrict your dash so that we don’t send searches to third parties
and you don't receive online search results. To do this go to the Privacy panel
and toggle the ‘Include online search results’ option to off."

  Alas, there is no "Privacy panel" to be found.