Hi, I found 978120 that seems to be the same for Toshiba eStudio. Do you
want me to open a new issue, or perhaps continue in that one?

Packages, which is subscribed to cups-filters in Ubuntu.

  printer ERROR:  invalidaccess  OFFENDING COMMAND: filter

Status in “cups-filters” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “cups-filters” source package in Precise:
  Fix Released
Status in “cups-filters” source package in Quantal:

  This is probably related to bug #960666  but is when trying to print to an HP
LaserJet 4050.
  When trying to print graphics (I have tried both from Geany and from Document
Viewer (viewing a PDF), the printer prints a blank page and then a page with
the text:

  ERROR:
  invalidaccess
  OFFENDING COMMAND:
  filter
  STACK:
  /SubFileDecode
  endstream
  0
  --nostringval--
  --nostringval--
  11
  false

  (above was when trying to print from geany) but I think the PDF printed the
same text.
  This printer worked perfectly in the previous 3 versions of Xubuntu but I get
this error in Xubuntu 12.04, so I know it's not a printer problem.
  Interestingly, the Ubuntu test page prints perfectly.