** Changed in: evolution

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evolution asking for a password, even though it should be remembered

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Invalid
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  I have an imap account set up in evolution. the password is set to
  remember, and has been working fine for weeks.

  It has also been working fine today. then all of a sudden evolution pops up a
  "Enter Password for myname@myserver"
  "Please enter the password for myname on host myserver"

  why has it forgotten my password all of a sudden?

  My suspicion is that authentication failed once (maybe the server was busy
for a minute), and now it thinks my password is wrong. If this is so it should
have a message like:
  "authentication failed, maybe you have changed you password on the server. do
you wish to keep trying with the old password, or enter a new password"

  this is evolution 2.22.3.1-0ubuntu1 on hardy