** Description changed:

- In the po-file for softwarecenter, notice that the same string - Installed -
is used both in the software center menu, and  besides the programs installed
to the right of their descriptions. This works fine in English, but for example
in Swedish we would like to separate them as it becomes a strange situtation.
Installed in the menu would be "Installerade" or "Installerat",  a plural form,
and in the description itself it would be "Installerad", an historical
verbform, preteritum.
+ In the po-file for softwarecenter, notice that the same string - Installed -
is used both in the software center menu, and  besides the programs installed
to the right of their descriptions. This works fine in English, but for example
in Swedish we would like to separate them as it becomes a strange situtation.
Installed in the menu would be "Installerade" or "Installerat",  a plural form,
and in the description itself it would be "Installerad", an historical
verbform, singular, preteritum.
  I'm sure other translations have the same issue with this to. Please separate
the Installed-string in the menu and in the programstate-descriptions to two
different tokens and the problem would be solved. Thanks.

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Translationsrelated wish: Don't use the same Installed string for both
  programstate-description and menu

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: