Public bug reported:
After installing samba to share a folder on my network I was notified
that I should restart my session and was presented with a restart
session button. I clicked it and nothing happened. This is using a
default Ubuntu 14.04 install.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu8
ProcVersionSignature: User Name 3.13.0-20.42-generic 3.13.7
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-20-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14-0ubuntu1
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Mon Mar 31 14:53:04 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges:
InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-12-10 (110 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20131210)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_US
PATH=(custom, no user)
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1300471
Title:
restart session button doesn't do that
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
After installing samba to share a folder on my network I was notified
that I should restart my session and was presented with a restart
session button. I clicked it and nothing happened. This is using a
default Ubuntu 14.04 install.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu8
ProcVersionSignature: User Name 3.13.0-20.42-generic 3.13.7
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-20-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14-0ubuntu1
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Mon Mar 31 14:53:04 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges:
InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-12-10 (110 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20131210)
ProcEnviron:
LANGUAGE=en_US
PATH=(custom, no user)
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1300471/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp