** Also affects: hundredpapercuts

** Tags added: ayatana-design

** Tags removed: ayatana-design
** Tags added: ayatana

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  GTK Combo box - black highlighted text and scroll arrows

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  To reproduce:
  Open files
  Right-click on any file or folder and select properties
  On permissions, open any dropdown

  The highlighted item has black text over orange background, but I'm pretty
sure should be white over orange.
  Also, scroll arrows (when the dropdown reaches the top or bottom of the
screen) are black over dark gray, barely visibles.

  I'm pretty sure this is not by design, and also could be an usability
  issue due to the lack of contrast.

  Screenshot attached.

  Package: unity 7.1.2+14.04.20140321-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-19-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.13.3-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386
  CasperVersion: 1.339
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'
  CurrentDesktop: Unity