** Changed in: glib

Packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Highlight Mode is not remembered with files stored on NFS

Status in Light-Weight Text Editor for Gnome:
  Invalid
Status in The "G" Library - GLib:
  Fix Released
Status in “glib2.0” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gedit

  I have all my important files stored on an NFS share. I use the
  "Makefile" Highlight Mode for text files and if I set them on files
  that are stored on locally mounted NFS shares then that setting will
  be lost if I close and open the file again.

  I just did a test and in fact, this seems to be the case with locally
  stored files too. Open file, set Highlight Mode, Close file, then re-
  Open and Highlight Mode is lost.

  This worked file in the gedit on Ubuntu Karmic Koala (9.10).

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      10.04

  $ apt-cache policy gedit
  gedit: