Hi, sorry, we did discuss it and as Luke asked originally I was not
aware that first the unlock needs to be authenticated to So I can close
this bug.

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  User accounts automatic login button is not accessible in Tab order
  when using Gnome Orca

Status in “unity-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  After selecting your username in User accounts the automatic login
  button is not accessible when tabbing through available options using
  Gnome Orca, the expected behaviour once your account has been selected
  is to be able to select the button for automatic login. Currently is
  to edit configuration files.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.6.3-0ubuntu50
  CurrentDesktop: Unity