The bug task for the somerville project has been removed by an automated
script.  This bug has been cloned on that project and is available here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1305928

** No longer affects: somerville

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  [Feature Request] Add Service Tag and support URL in System Monitor
  under "System"

Status in “gnome-system-monitor” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am attaching a mockup of how Service tag and support URL could be
  integrated to System Monitor, when the system has been detected to be
  a Dell.

  My screenshot doesn't show this but the support URL could also be
  clickable.