Oops, forgot to mention you have to add the fake profiles to your
profile.ini as well like so:

[Profile1]
Name=screen1
IsRelative=1
Path=screen1
Default=0

[Profile2]
Name=screen2
IsRelative=1
Path=screen2
Default=0

  Feature Request:  Allow Firefox to work on multiple X11 screens

Status in The Mozilla Firefox Browser:
  Confirmed
Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  This is a feature request bug.

  The ability to use Firefox on a multi-screen configuration would be
  useful.  However, it is not possible at this time (at least with a
  single profile).  This is also the case for multiple X servers, not
  just screens.

  Ideally, Firefox should be able to be run anywhere, at any time.  I
  would imagine that it should be able to avoid clobbering its data
  files if multiple instances of the browser would be required to
  address this issue, but I would also think that it would be possible
  to have a single Firefox instance "connected" to multiple X11 DISPLAYs
  (e.g., :0.0, :0.1, or even :0.0 and :1.0) for the same user.

  Evince (in Feisty) appears to have this feature, and there are other
  programs that are multi-screen friendly.  Is it possible to make
  Firefox one of them?

  Thanks!