Thank you for your bug report, what desktop environment do you use? I
can't confirm that issue here

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Caps Lock  switches input source several times instead of just one

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 14.04 beta, upgraded April 12, 2014 from Ubuntu 13.10

  I have two input sources - English and Russian. I've set up "Caps
  Lock" key at Systems Settings->Text Entry->Switch to next source
  using. Now if I am pressing Caps Lock the source indicator quickly
  changes state as En->Ru->En->Ru->En (or Ru->En->Ru), so actually input
  source never changes. Using other keys (or combinations) to change
  input source works as intended, changes En to Ru and vice versa.