** Attachment added: "Open LibreOffice Calc nothing to see but Header-Dot in
Launcher-A Fine Strip.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1311980/+attachment/4096318/+files/Open%20LibreOffice%20Calc%20nothing%20to%20see%20but%20Header-Dot%20in%20Launcher-A%20Fine%20Strip.png

  content of the scrolled window IS NOT PROPERLY REFRESHED

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit, Asus i3, LibreOffice Calc 4.2.3.3, 21 April 2014:

  Open LibreOffice Calc side by side. Pleasantly surprised, in Ubuntu
  14.04 we can scroll the content of unfocused Calc window without first
  clicking it focus, just hover the cursor over it and scross the mouse
  scroller. However the content of the scrolled window IS NOT PROPERLY
  REFRESHED. Content scroll, but two or tree lines of all content are
  still showing, hence we have repeating contents in the unfocused
  windows. It takes clicking the unfocused window to focus, scroll the
  window slide scroller, than the content will refresh properly again.

  Package: libreoffice 1:4.2.3~rc3-0ubuntu2
  CurrentDesktop: Unity