** Changed in: unity

    Milestone: None => 7.2.1

** Also affects: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  German translation: password wrong text is too long and destroys
  layout

Status in Unity:
  Triaged
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to log in with a wrong password, the string which informs
  me about the wrong password is too long (I will attach a "screenshot")
  it makes the password box enlarge, which makes the right end of it
  (with the circle, that is spinning while logging in) disappear.