Public bug reported:

Ubuntu Trusty:

When I click in chrome on flash videos:   the plugin reports (translated
from german):  'Upgrade flashplayer '   and when I click on the button
'download flashplayer a page
http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/?no_redirect is opened and offers
the version

11.2.202.356

the ubuntu multiversion archive provides:

# apt-cache policy flashplugin-installer
flashplugin-installer:
  Installiert:           11.2.202.350ubuntu1
  Installationskandidat: 11.2.202.350ubuntu1
  Versionstabelle:
 *** 11.2.202.350ubuntu1 0
        500 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/multiverse amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status


Which is obviously older.


Please update the flashplugin-nonfree pkg to install version 11.2.202.356

thx,
Achim

** Affects: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1313891

Title:
  videos on facebook refuse to play: Flash plugin too old

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Ubuntu Trusty:

  When I click in chrome on flash videos:   the plugin reports
  (translated from german):  'Upgrade flashplayer '   and when I click
  on the button 'download flashplayer a page
  http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/?no_redirect is opened and offers
  the version

  11.2.202.356

  the ubuntu multiversion archive provides:

  # apt-cache policy flashplugin-installer
  flashplugin-installer:
    Installiert:           11.2.202.350ubuntu1
    Installationskandidat: 11.2.202.350ubuntu1
    Versionstabelle:
   *** 11.2.202.350ubuntu1 0
          500 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/multiverse amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  
  Which is obviously older.

  
  Please update the flashplugin-nonfree pkg to install version 11.2.202.356

  thx,
  Achim

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/1313891/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to