   I can't publish Reviews on Applications

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Review submission silently fails

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Review submission fails without any error description

  Environment:
  Release:      12.04
  Codename:     precise
  Linux XXX 3.2.0-57-generic #87-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 12 21:35:10 UTC 2013 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  Note: I installed the app from it's latest non-default apt:
  https://launchpad.net/~emelfm2/+archive/release instead of the default
  package in the Software center, may be this caused the review fail,
  but user should be able submit apps review for the latest versions
  also.