Im using linux since 1998 asshole !

After using GNOME PANEL all desktops are empty and all desktops are "glass
desks".
There is only one possibility - go to terminal and reboot.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-panel in Ubuntu.

  LTS 14.04 after change desktop - cant control system

Status in “gnome-panel” package in Ubuntu:

  I start gnome-panel under UBUNTU 14.04 LTS.
  I have 4 desktops. When I click  by mouse any desktop on gnome-panel, new
desktop appear but whole
  overlay of system goes to background -> on small 2x2 panel icon I can see
open apps, but all desktops
  where empty.
  Also when I click any icon it doesn to anything.
  SUPER+S works - I can change desktops, but I didnt see any previous open
application //and cant do nothing in X.
  CTRL+ALT+Backspace also doesnt work.

  Only way how to solve that problem is go to terminal and restart
  system.

  I really need gnome panel for fast switchng between apps &&&