Hello, and thank you very much for your answer. It looks now, like the
bud has gone. Have a nice day.

Urg

--
Urg
urgulak.blogspot.com

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Cannot add IM account (empty setup dialog)

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “empathy” package in Arch Linux:

  Since I upgraded to Raring, I cannot add any IM accounts (such as ICQ
  or AIM) in the Ubuntu Online Accounts panel of the System Settings.
  Whenever I choose to do so, the dialog for adding credentials is
  blank, with just the top "cancel"/"done" bar being visible. Clicking
  on either of these buttons crashes System Settings.

  When running the settings panel from the terminal, the following error
  messages can be found:

  (gnome-control-center:3260): credentials-cc-panel-CRITICAL **:
  cc_credentials_account_application_switch_on_app_account_enabled:
  assertion `service != NULL' failed

  (gnome-control-center:3260): credentials-cc-panel-WARNING **: cc-
  credentials-login-capture.vala:61: Could not register service.

  (gnome-control-center:3260): credentials-cc-panel-WARNING **: cc-
  credentials-login-capture.vala:33: Could not acquire name.