hi again in this duplicate.... pinned tabs are affected much more often
/ with a higher probability. I managed to loose smthg like "only" 1 or 2
tabs in a few days, and today I pinned two tabs and both of them were
lost after the next restart.

so please help!

thankx

Mario S.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium not remembering all tabs and running slow

Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu:

  I've installed Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit and Chromium 34.0.1847.116 Ubuntu
  14.04 aura (260972). I've noticed a few problems...

  1) Despite having the setting "Continue where you left off" checked,
  only some of the tabs are reopened when I start up Chromium. I
  typically have about 10 tabs open when I close Chromium so I can't see
  that being some limit - hasn't been a problem in the past.

  2) If I right click a link and open in a new window, that window can
  take up to a minute to load the page and once loaded, runs sluggishly
  (scrolling is slow or if a YouTube video, runs as though I've got poor
  bandwidth).

  I've removed Chromium (apt-get purge) and then also removed the
  directories ~/.cache/chromium and ~/.config/chromium and then did a
  reinstall of Chromium but to no avail. Interestingly after running
  what should be a clean Chromium, I hit CTRL + H and all my browser
  history was there...

  FWIW, I also tried changing video drivers - switching from Nouveau to
  Nvidia (all three versions which available to me) and the problem
  persists.

  I finally decided to reinstall 14.04 and the problem returns.

  I've got the pepper flash plugin installed so I don't know if that has
  something to do with this, although this is the first time I've
  (knowingly) installed this plugin. I've never had this problem on
  13.10 with Chromium and have had no problems with Firefox. I also have
  the webmail ad blocker plugin installed but that's never given me
  trouble in the past either.

  Package: chromium-browser 34.0.1847.116-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Tue Apr 22 09:29:55 2014
  Desktop-Session:
   DESKTOP_SESSION = ubuntu
   XDG_CONFIG_DIRS = /etc/xdg/xdg-ubuntu:/usr/share/upstart/xdg:/etc/xdg
   XDG_DATA_DIRS =
/usr/share/ubuntu:/usr/share/gnome:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/
  DetectedPlugins:

  Env:
   MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH = None
   LD_LIBRARY_PATH = None
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
  SourcePackage: chromium-browser
  gconf-keys: /desktop/gnome/applications/browser/exec =
b'/usr/bin/chromium-browser\n'/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/https/command =
b'/usr/bin/chromium-browser %s\n'/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/https/enabled =
b'true\n'/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/command = b'/usr/bin/chromium-browser
%s\n'/desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/enabled =
b'true\n'/desktop/gnome/session/required_components/windowmanager =
b''/apps/metacity/general/compositing_manager =
b''/desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme =
b'gnome\n'/desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_theme = b'Clearlooks\n'
  modified.conffile..etc.default.chromium.browser: [deleted]
  mtime.conffile..etc.chromium.browser.default: 2014-04-21T09:10:03.078925