Still happening in 14.04

** Project changed: unity => unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Maximized Chrome window moved to other monitor when tab opened from
  different workspace

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a dual-monitor setup and usually have chrome open and maximized
  on the right monitor of workspace 1. If I click on a link in an
  application (say an IM chat window) that's on a different workspace, a
  new tab will open in Chrome but the whole Chrome window is moved to
  the left monitor of workspace 1.

  This only happen when the window is maximized. If it is not, it stays
  on the same monitor. It also happens with other apps like Firefox,
  Chromium... It started happening in 13.04 but did not happen in 12.10.