Public bug reported:

Since some images, none of both of my Nexus 4 can't connect to Internet over
the wifi.
As it seems I'm the only one to have this issue, it may be linked to the
network I'm using.
It's a shared network from an iMac, using a WEP key at 128bits.
It used to work for a long (and I'm using it right now from my Ubuntu 14.04
laptop).
Attached is the dmesg of one of the devices.

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "dmesg of my nexus 4"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1321650/+attachment/4116705/+files/nexus4_Anne_dmesg.txt

  wifi not connecting network on Nexus 4 image #28

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu: