http://voices.canonical.com/david.henningsson/2014/03/07/headset-jacks-
on-newer-laptops/

ask the author whether it is possible to retask Mic jack as line in

the manual mention thar the Jack can be connected to headphone , ext
speaker or retask as mic

seem not support headset jack

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1321330

Title:
  Cannot record piano

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I have a piano and a laptop. I use a jack - jack cable to send sounds
  from piano to my laptop. I can hear the piano sounds in my laptop
  without problems, but I cannot record them. The laptop internal
  microphone is recorded instead.

  What can I do to solve the problem?

  ALSA info:
  http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=767b8cf22fd2a876668df6b7b9cfb7384433d812

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/1321330/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to