[Expired for rhythmbox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox doesn't transfer music to ipod

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When trying to transfer music (mainly .mp3) or audio podcasts to my
  iPod Nano 4th Gen. 16 GB by dragging the desired files from my library
  to my ipod's library in Rhythmbox the files are not transferred.

  I also tried several times to transfer an affected song (always the
  same) to the ipod and it actually worked one out of about 20 times I
  tried it.

  It's not a problem with the ipod since I can transfer music using
  Banshee and gtkPod without problems (although gtkpod displays some
  errors at startup).

  Gtkpod reports an error with SHA 1 checksums for
  iPod_Control/iTunes/iTunesDB which are different than the ones for
  iPod_Control/iTunes/iTunesDB.ext according to gtkpod (if this is
  important for my problem …).

  Package: rhythmbox 2.96-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.39-generic-pae 3.2.16
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Jun  6 22:06:31 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8